• Willkommen im Forum!
  • Alles beim Alten...
  • Du hast kaum etwas verpasst ;-)
  • Jetzt noch sicherer mit HTTPS
Hallo, Gast! Anmelden Registrieren

CSRA64215 config / power / charging
Servus!

I hope it's fine if I write in English. I'm quite fine with Deutsch (use to write back as you like), but just for the language sake it's better if I write it down this way Smile

Long story short - I tried to repair a headset (Marshall Monitor) and made things only worse...rushed it and made the unit totally non-responsive. As a 2nd attempt I decided to use a similar quality module (CSRA64215 to replace CSR8645). I managed to communicate with the, module (using generic FT232RL and the great guide in https://github.com/lorf/csr-spi-ftdi), set the DAC output, name, etc.

Now I'm looking for ways to enable charging and some button events (power on/off in particular). I did some tries, but half-bricked a module after setting power events in a wrong way. I managed to bring it back to life by silencing eeprom upon boot (pulling HOLD/7 to GND/4 in mx25u8033) and then reverting to original settings.

Charging also does not work as-is and when I put 5V input (VCHG) the whole thing powers down.

Do you happen to know a setting (using config tool for ROM 15) I should use for charging enable and the power on/off switch event?
What hardware setup should I use for battery (5V at VCHG and VBAT+VBAT_SENSE to the Li-ion battery)?

I found no good guide online so far but have seen some great posts here, so maybe you could help me out guys.

Attaching some pictures and screens plus a config file (changed name to ".txt", must be reverted to ".psr" to read).

MfG / Cheers

WL

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

.txt   SettingsBackup.txt (Größe: 4,68 KB / Downloads: 315)

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
CSRA64215 config / power / charging - von WLA - 15.06.2020, 05:32 PM
RE: CSRA64215 config / power / charging - von WLA - 15.06.2020, 08:57 PM
RE: CSRA64215 config / power / charging - von WLA - 15.06.2020, 10:48 PM
RE: CSRA64215 config / power / charging - von WLA - 21.06.2020, 06:51 PM
RE: CSRA64215 config / power / charging - von WLA - 23.06.2020, 10:43 AM