• Willkommen im Forum!
  • Alles beim Alten...
  • Du hast kaum etwas verpasst ;-)
  • Jetzt noch sicherer mit HTTPS
Hallo, Gast! Anmelden Registrieren

JYE Tech DSO Shell (DSO150) Oszilloskop, Keine Messung möglich
In der Bucht gekauft? Falls neu, dann kannst du ersatz anfordern. Das ist "Herstellergarantie".

Falls gebraucht bzw im Zusammengebasteltem Zustand, dann hat der Vorbesitzer es gegrillt. Normalerweise sollte der U5 nämlich nicht defekt sein. Wenn dann im Werk schlecht gelötet. Sofern es sich um das SMD-presoldered Modell handelt.

--
Du kannst , wenn du den U5 ersetzt auch experimentieren und den LT1054 verwenden. Oder auch den ICL7660A der kein 10V Limit hat. Im Jye forum hatte einer mal einen Vorschlag gemacht: (ob der Vorschlag Sinn macht kann alfsch beurteilen)

cdw2000 schrieb:The ICL7660 negative voltage converter device on the analog board has an absolute maximum voltage limit of 10.5V and a spec'd limit of 10V.

I kind of wish they had used the LT1054, which is a better part, works up to 15V, runs at a higher frequency (25KHz), and with a couple resistors added can provide a regulated output.   The ICL7660 runs at 10KHz and its output voltage is unregulated and load dependent.

Regarding the switch frequency - typically you don't want any power supply switching frequencies to be in the same area as the frequencies you are trying to measure (for noise immunity).  At least at 25KHz, the LT1054 is outside the audio frequencies.

The LT1054 is pin compatible with the ICL7660, so I was actually thinking of upgrading my DSO Shell with the LT1054.  I don't know if it will have any visible effect.   The other improvement I was considering is to replace capacitors C12 and C13 with low ESR polymer aluminum types.   This is supposed to improve the performance of the negative voltage converter by reducing ripple on the output voltage.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: JYE Tech DSO Shell (DSO150) Oszilloskop, Keine Messung möglich - von r0cknrolla - 21.04.2017, 11:23 AM