• Willkommen im Forum!
  • Alles beim Alten...
  • Du hast kaum etwas verpasst ;-)
  • Jetzt noch sicherer mit HTTPS
Hallo, Gast! Anmelden Registrieren

synchronous rectification
I am looking into implementing a +-45V PSU with synchronous rectification to avoid bus pumping effects in a half-brigde UcD. The problem is that I have too little knowledge of synchronous recticifation, I would appreciate if anybody could point me to a circuit of some sort or tell me a little about what I need to think of. One problem I have heard of is mosfets blowing up at PSU power off.

/Daniel

Synchrone Gleichrichtung mit was? Synchron mit den Verstärkern oder synchron mit der Netzspannung?

1. Synchron mit der Netzspannung
Synchrone Gleichrichter in Netzteilen dienen dazu, die Verlustleistung in den Gleichrichtern zu vermindern. Ein geschalteter Transistor hat geringere Spannungsabfälle, als eine gleichwertige Diode. Besonders vorteilhaft ist diese Gleichrichtung bei geringen Ausgangsspannungen.

2. Synchron mit den Verstärkern
Ich vermute, daß Du dieses willst! Aber ich kann mir im Moment nicht vorstellen, wie und warum das "pump effects" mindern könnte. Erzähl mal Deine Überlegungen etwas genauer.... Smile

I want to have a SMPS PSU for my UcD, and to avoid bus pumping effects I want to use synchronous rectification. I mean this in the sense that the rectifier conducts in both directions during the smps switch period and thus can both feed the power rails with voltage as well as shave off the extra voltage caused by bus pumping. The advantage of using this approach in contrary to using passive regulators to control voltage is that excess energy from one rail is transferred magnetically through the transformer to the opposite rail and thus keeps the rail volgtages equal to the transformer winding output voltages during each switching period.

The problem with this approach as what I have heard is that the rectifier transistors will feed the transformer the full amount of energy stored in the bus capacitors when the smps is powered off or if the duty cycle falls to zero, this must be taken provisions against with elaborate control circuitry.

I still dont know if I will take this approach or simply leave some margin for bus pumping, will sure be easier but easy is no fun Wink

Ok. Nun hab ichs verstanden. Danke!

Vorschlag: wir sollten erstmal mit LTSpice eine idealisierte Darstellung des Gesamt-Prinzips entwerfen.