• Willkommen im Forum!
  • Alles beim Alten...
  • Du hast kaum etwas verpasst ;-)
  • Jetzt noch sicherer mit HTTPS
Hallo, Gast! Anmelden Registrieren

Reducing distortion in class-D
Obviously one of the first things you're interested in when you're designing an amplifier is how low you'll be able to get the THD (total harmonic distortion). I created this thread to collect ideas from all contributing members how they've managed to lower THD in their class-D amplifier designs, I'll start off with some measures that I've found effective:

1. Precisely control MOSFET deadtime with gate-resistors
2. Use snubber diodes across the MOSFET
3. ...

Looking forward to your replies,

Best regards,

Sander.

Sixtas und Andreas hat die deadtime-Kontrolle per Gate-Widerstand nicht sehr begeistert.

Lies mal bitte hier:

http://include.php?path=forum/showthread...ostid=3509

Rumgucky,

No, no, no, post comments here, we want one thread which has all the tips and suggestions, else we can all post cross-links here and we still don't have one clean thread with all the helpfull stuff okay?

Cheers,

Sander.

Ok. Andreas sagt, daß die deadtime-Einstellung per Gate-Widerstand Nachteile hat. Er begründet dies mit einem während der Umschaltung auftretenden "Linearbetrieb" (verlängerte Umladezeit der Millerkapazität), der sich in erhöhter Verlustleistung wiederspiegelt.

Meiner Meinung nach liegt er damit absolut richtig!

P.S.: Du bist "Admin" Wink Clean den Thread Rolleyes

Hier noch zwei interessante Beitragsseiten zu Verzerrungen, die Sixtas uns fotografiert hat:

[Bild: 12_Skritek_D_Amp3.jpg]

[Bild: 12_Skritek_D_Amp4.jpg]